Here are some websites that I find helpful for both Bajans and visitors, all related to Barbados.
For your convenience the links all open in a new window/tab.
- Banks Beer Discover their many award-winning beers.
- DreadHop Brewing Creating distinctive hand-crafted ales one small batch at a time.
- Foursquare Rum Distillery Tour a working rum factory, and have a few samples!
- Mount Gay Rum The world's oldest rum.
- St. Nicholas Abbey Handcrafted rums reflecting a 350-year heritage.
- Menu Barbados Guiding you to the best restaurants. Plus cool recipes and interviews with local chefs.
Events and Activities
- National Cultural Foundation Cultural events and information.
Hotels, Villas and Homes Rentals
- Desgerdaph Barbados Vacation Apartments Affordable Barbados holiday apartments located in St. Lawrence Gap, near tropical beaches, restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
- Hammerton Barbados Offering a wide selection of Barbados villas and apartments for rent, with a distinct personal touch.
- Intimate Hotels of Barbados Affordable small hotels, apartments, guest houses and villas.
- Niven Distribution Supplier to the bar and restaurant trade.
- Barbados By Drone Soar above our incredible Caribbean island!
- Barbados.org Your one stop for all Barbados travel related information and tips.
- BarbadosBarbados.com Excellent first-hand guide to Barbados and vacation villa rental specialists.
- BookBarbados.com 100% Bajan online travel booking site
- bookmarktravel.com A comprehensive directory of all things travel.
- OurBarbados.Online Virtual view of Barbados for visitors who can't travel at the moment, and Bajans stuck at home.
- VisitBarbados.org Official website of Barbados tourism.